When All Is Said and Done

 

Alas the final chapter for this school year is coming to an end, all the hardships and challenges this “new normal” brought upon us proved that we can overcome all of it. The beginning of the pandemic brought questions I ask myself about. The way how education will continue despite not being physically present in the four walls of the classroom. I had doubts about the quality of education because there will be no teachers guiding us directly to do our tasks and to help us learn. The first quarter of the school year was a steep climb, being new to modular learning brought difficulties in coping with this new style of learning.

As I continue moving forward, each step of the way I am improving myself, getting better, and being able to adjust myself. I did not have difficulties finding support because all my family and friends are always there by my side. I managed to be independent in order to accomplish things on my own. During the second quarter, there are still significant problems I face, as always with no mentors guiding us in our studies, being like a sheep who’s gone astray. Especially in our research where we are made to do individually, being with a group is already hard enough, but doing these studies on your own is way on another level. However, with the dedication to pursue my education, I will not back down, and I will face these challenges to be victorious.



      How often we may encounter challenges in life it is only important to come face to face and conquer those that bring us down. In this world, only the victors will win. When the pandemic first struck I was not that bothered or afraid for I know God is by my side. The world continues to suffer, but In the name of education, we must prevail. Education for me is an important thing. The cradle where we can grow and be prepared for a better future. Though it may come difficult during these times, I still fought hard, keeping on fighting for a better strive. For this final chapter gave me all the strength to grow and conquer a lot of things. Climbing all the mountains, but I finally made it to the summit. Now I start to conquer new heights, bringing with me all the improvements I made.

 

References:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F67732250523%2Fposts%2Ffelipe-oliveira-baptista-announces-that-he-will-put-his-line-felipe-oliveira-bap%2F10153828338105524%2F&psig=AOvVaw0eg-eRK5pHASiLBFID0tQU&ust=1625274980460000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAsQjhxqFwoTCODF16Obw_ECFQAAAAAdAAAAABAJ

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftinybuddha.com%2Fblog%2Fwhen-life-forces-your-hand-embrace-the-new-chapter%2F&psig=AOvVaw0eg-eRK5pHASiLBFID0tQU&ust=1625274980460000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAsQjhxqFwoTCODF16Obw_ECFQAAAAAdAAAAABAP

Comments

Popular Posts